2.28.2010

Citrus and Beef

This past week I had the pleasure of temporarily leaving my job behind and heading to the land of blue hairs. That's right, I was in fabulous Southern Florida. I put 1000 miles on my rental and saw a lot of shit. Sadly I didn't take pictures of everything that I wanted to, but that's how it goes.


Delta offers the best window views...
Photobucket













Johnny, you've got to try this shit...
Photobucket


Croc Dundee would have been proud...
Photobucket


Winter-motherfucking-jam...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Mexi-Jesus says lower it.
Photobucket


I like turtles. Ok, it's a fucking tortoise...
Photobucket


This beats the shit out of a cubicle...
Photobucket


I'm a consumer whore! But god damn do I love roller coasters...
Photobucket


I'm on cloud 15,354,326...
PhotobucketGreat trip, but I'm back to the grind tomorrow. I'm sure gonna miss the old folk, citrus groves, beef cattle and fat-ass tourists. God bless AMERICA!

No comments: