11.24.2008

Poke me in the eyes with an ice pick. PLEASE.

Yeah, so the abortion you see above is Porsche's new 'family car', the Panerama. I've been watching various videos and photos of this thing for the past year or so and the camo'd blobs that were driving around always gave me that "oh shit, there's something wrong here" feeling. Now that I've seen the official photos of this pile of cow turd I can confirm that those feelings were not unfounded. I've seen fungal growth that looks better than this thing. But alas, It's a Porsche so it's sure to sell like half priced blow at one of Lindsay Lohan's parties. I guess if sales of this thing will allow Porsche to continue producing stuff like the GT3 RS, then I'm happy. If you like torturing yourself and want to see more pics of this, head over to VWVortex, http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4131984

No comments: