11.25.2008

Life in the fast laneeeeeee.

This shot makes me jealous. Good ol' Massachusetts is pretty far off from having prime riding weather these days. It's either raining like crazy or we have sub-freezing temps. Not what one would think of as enjoyable cruising climate. Don't get me wrong, I love the winter. I get to ski the shit out of a lot of different hills in New England, but not riding the bike for 5 months straight is gonna be a bitch. I guess I'll use the winter to collect parts and make upgrades. Hopefully shots like this will help me get through the season without going too fucking crazy. Some folks over on Jockey Journal have been sharing a lot of these Life shots recently, so expect to see a bunch here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel ya with the riding withdrawls. i've been known to sit no my bike in the winter time and make VROOM! VROOM! sounds just because....

Matt said...

I'm itching baddddd. Might take it out on Turkey day. Gotta put gas in it for storing it.